Privacy, Terms and Conditions¶
PipelineAI, Inc. ("PipelineAI" or the “Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of your information. This Privacy Statement describes PipelineAI’s Web sites privacy practices.
1. Web Sites Covered¶
This Privacy Statement covers the information practices of pipeline.io. It also covers any other subdomains off of pipeline.io. Collectively these are referred to as PipelineAI’s “sites.”
2. Information Collected¶
PipelineAI offers a variety of services that are collectively referred to as the “Services.” PipelineAI collects information from individuals who visit the Company’s Web sites (“Visitors”) and individuals who register to use the Services (“Customers”).
When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the Services or registering to use the Services, PipelineAI requires you to provide the Company with personal contact information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, and email address (“Required Contact Information”). When purchasing the Services, PipelineAI requires you to provide the Company with financial qualification and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number, and the number of employees within the organization that will be using the Services (“Billing Information”). PipelineAI may also ask you to provide additional information, such as company annual revenues, number of employees, or industry (“Optional Information”). PipelineAI might also ask you to complete surveys from time to time (“Optional Surveys”). Required Contact Information, Billing Information, Optional Information and Optional Surveys are referred to collectively as “Data About PipelineAI Customers.”
As you navigate the Company’s Web sites, PipelineAI may also collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons (“Web Sites Navigational Information”). Web Sites Navigational Information includes standard information from your Web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions you take on the Company’s Web sites (such as the Web pages viewed and the links clicked).
3. Use of Information Collected¶
The Company uses Data About PipelineAI Customers to perform the services requested. For example, if you fill out a “Contact Me” Web form, the Company will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services.
The Company may also use Data About PipelineAI Customers for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding the Company and its partners, such as information about promotions or events.
PipelineAI uses credit card information solely to check the financial qualifications of prospective Customers and to collect payment for the Services.
PipelineAI uses Web Sites Navigational Information to operate and improve the Company’s Web sites. The Company may also use Web Sites Navigational Information alone or in combination with Data About PipelineAI Customers to provide personalized information about the Company.
4. Web Sites Navigational Information¶
PipelineAI uses commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons, to collect information as you navigate the Company’s Web sites (“Web Sites Navigational Information”). This section describes the types of Web Sites Navigational Information that may be collected on the Company’s Web sites and how this information may be used.
If you have chosen to identify yourself to PipelineAI, the Company uses session cookies containing encrypted information to allow the Company to uniquely identify you. Each time you log into the Services, a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier that is tied to your account is placed in your browser. These session cookies allow the Company to uniquely identify you when you are logged into the Services and to process your online transactions and requests. Session cookies are required to use the Services.
PipelineAI uses persistent cookies that only the Company can read and use to identify browsers that have previously visited the Company’s Web sites. When you purchase the Services or provide the Company with personal information, a unique identifier is assigned you. This unique identifier is associated with a persistent cookie that the Company places on your Web browser. The Company is especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. If you disable your Web browser’s ability to accept cookies, you will be able to navigate the Company’s Web sites, but you will not be able to successfully use the Services.
PipelineAI may use information from session and persistent cookies in combination with Data About PipelineAI Customers to provide you with information about the Company and the Services.
4.2 Web Beacons
PipelineAI uses Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about Customers and Visitors’ usage of the Company’s Web sites and interaction with emails from the Company. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular Web sites tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a Web sites tied to the Web beacon. For example, PipelineAI may place Web beacons in marketing emails that notify the Company when you click on a link in the email that directs you to one of the Company’s Web sites. PipelineAI uses Web beacons to operate and improve the Company’s Web sites and email communications. PipelineAI may use information from Web beacons in combination with Data About PipelineAI Customers to provide you with information about the Company and the Services.
4.3 Flash Cookies
PipelineAI may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences or display content based upon what you view on our sites to personalize your visit. Third parties, with whom the Company partners to provide certain features on our sites or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, use Flash cookies to collect and store information.
Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here.
4.4 IP Addresses
When you visit PipelineAI’s Web sites, the Company collects your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, PipelineAI uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the Company’s Web sites.
4.5 Third Party Cookies
From time-to-time, PipelineAI engages third parties to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from individuals who visit the Company’s Web sites. PipelineAI may also use other third-party cookies to track the performance of Company advertisements.
5. Public Forums, Refer a Friend, and Customer Testimonials¶
PipelineAI may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on the Company’s Web sites. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. PipelineAI is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
Customers and Visitors may elect to use the Company’s referral program to inform friends about the Company’s Web sites. When using the referral program, the Company requests the friend’s name and email address. PipelineAI will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Company’s Web sites.
PipelineAI may post a list of Customers and testimonials on the Company’s Web sites that contain information such as Customer names and titles. PipelineAI obtains the consent of each Customer prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
6. Sharing of Information Collected¶
PipelineAI may share Data About PipelineAI Customers with the Company’s service providers so that these service providers can contact Customers and Visitors who have provided contact information on our behalf. PipelineAI may also share Data About PipelineAI Customers with the Company’s service providers to ensure the quality of information provided. Unless described in this privacy statement, PipelineAI does not share, sell, rent, or trade any information provided with third parties for their promotional purposes.
PipelineAI uses a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use Billing Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on the Company’s behalf.
PipelineAI reserves the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if the Company reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
7. International Transfer of Information Collected¶
To facilitate PipelineAI’s global operations, the Company may transfer and access Data About PipelineAI Customers from around the world, including the United States. This Privacy Statement shall apply even if PipelineAI transfers Data About PipelineAI Customers to other countries.
8. Communications Preferences¶
PipelineAI offers Customers and Visitors who provide contact information a means to choose how the Company uses the information provided. You may send a request specifying your communications preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with PipelineAI or the Services.
9. Correcting and Updating Your Information¶
Customers may update or change their registration information by logging in to their accounts at http://pipeline.io. Requests to access, change, or delete your information will be handled within 30 days.
PipelineAI uses appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect Data About PipelineAI Customers.
11. Changes to this Privacy Statement¶
PipelineAI reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement. PipelineAI will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Statement through the Company’s Web sites at least thirty (30) business days prior to the change taking effect.
12. Contacting Us¶
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the information practices of the Company’s Web sites should be directed to email@example.com. By using the Pipeline.IO web site ("Service"), or any services of PipelineAI, Inc ("PipelineAI"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
If PipelineAI makes material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email and/or by posting a notice on our site before the changes are effective. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on the Site.
Terms of Service¶
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While PipelineAI prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that PipelineAI cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
A. Account Terms¶
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. PipelineAI cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- You may not use this Service if you are a direct competitor, except with PipelineAI's prior written consent. You may not use or access the Service to compile data in a manner that is used or usable by a competitive product or service.
B. Use Terms¶
You expressly understand and agree that PipelineAI shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if PipelineAI has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the Services.
Abuse or excessively frequent requests to PipelineAI may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access. PipelineAI, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage. PipelineAI will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
PipelineAI reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access with or without notice.
C. Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms¶
- You are not required to provide a credit card number to open an account.
- Once your free trial period has ended you will be required to enter a credit card to continue usage.
- Any usage once you enter credit card information will immediately incur a usage charge.
- PipelineAI calculates your server usage in seconds and bills you for that amount of usage at the prevailing rates displayed on our web site. We track your usage in seconds and charge you for the fraction of an hour that you used. So if you only use 5 minutes, you'll only be billed for 5 minutes. Please note that we will round each charge up to the nearest cent (so the minimum charge is 1 cent).
- Roughly once a month, we will bill you for the usage charges you have accrued over the preceding month (unless other payment terms have been arranged).
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. PipelineAI does not accept any liability for such loss.
D. Cancellation and Termination¶
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for canceling your account.
PipelineAI, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other PipelineAI service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. PipelineAI reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
E. Modification of the Services¶
PipelineAI reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us (unless you have agreed otherwise with PipelineAI). Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the PipelineAI Site (Pipeline.io) or the Service itself.
PipelineAI shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
F. Copyright and Content Ownership¶
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, if you set your pages to be viewed publicly, you agree to allow others to view your Content.
PipelineAI does not pre-screen Content, but PipelineAI and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
You shall defend PipelineAI against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against PipelineAI by a third party alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify PipelineAI for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, PipelineAI in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that PipelineAI (a) promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (b) gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases PipelineAI of all liability); and © provides to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
G. Proprietary Rights¶
You acknowledge and agree that PipelineAI owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the PipelineAI Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the PipelineAI Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist)
Except as provided in Section G, PipelineAI acknowledges and agrees that it obtains no right, title or interest from you (or your licensors) under these Terms in or to any Content or Applications that you create, submit, post, transmit or display on, or through, the PipelineAI Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in that Content and the Application (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with PipelineAI, you agree that you are responsible for protecting and enforcing those rights and that PipelineAI has no obligation to do so on your behalf.
PipelineAI claims no ownership or control over any Content or Application. You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in the Content and/or Application, and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying the Content on or through the Services you give PipelineAI a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, perform, display and distribute such Content for the sole purpose of enabling PipelineAI to provide you with the PipelineAI Services consistent with your privacy settings and in keeping with our security procedures.
By adding a collaborator to your Project, you hereby grant to that user a non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable license, with no right to sub-license, to use, display, perform, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, list information regarding, edit, translate and analyze such Projects(s) and Content as permitted by the relevant PipelineAI Services functionality or features for the sole purpose of collaborating on development of the Application(s).
PipelineAI maintains the security of its service in keeping with industry best practice and takes all reasonable and generally accepted precautions against security breach.
You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about the PipelineAI Services, including without limitation about how to improve the PipelineAI Services or our products (“Ideas”). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place PipelineAI under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone.
H. General Conditions¶
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT FLOYDHUB, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS.
- Support for PipelineAI services is available as specified in your client proposal. If you do not have a client proposal, then support is best efforts in English via email.
- You understand that PipelineAI uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service. PipelineAI works with these vendors to maintain the security, privacy, and other policies specified herein.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, PipelineAI, or any other PipelineAI service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by PipelineAI.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any PipelineAI customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You agree that PipelineAI, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate your account or any part thereof. You agree that any termination of your access to the PipelineAI Services may be without prior notice, and you agree that PipelineAI will not be liable to you or any third party for such termination.
- You are solely responsible for exporting your Content and Application(s) from the PipelineAI Services prior to termination of your account for any reason, provided that if we terminate your account, we will provide you a reasonable opportunity to retrieve your Content and Application(s).
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You agree not to (a) access (or attempt to access) the administrative interface of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by PipelineAI in connection with the PipelineAI Services, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with PipelineAI, or (b) engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the PipelineAI Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Service).
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by PipelineAI) of other PipelineAI customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- PipelineAI does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that PipelineAI shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if PipelineAI has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (iv) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of PipelineAI to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and PipelineAI and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and PipelineAI (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under Delaware law.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.